- The Vatican Palace (Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel; Raphael’s School of Athens)
- Villa Borghese (Bernini’s David)
- Palazzo Barberini (Caravaggio’s Judith beheading Holofernes, Raphael’s Fornarina)
- Villa Farnese (Raphael’s Galatea)
- Saint Peter’s Basilica (Michelangelo’s Pietà, Bernini’s Baldachino)
- Saint Pietro in Vincoli (Michelangelo’s Moses)
- Santa Maria della Vittoria (Bernini’s St, Theresa in Ecstasy)
- Roman Forum
- Capitoline Museums (Statue of the Thorn-Puller, Equestrian monument of Marcus Aurelius)
Scholarships are available! Contact the undergraduate program director about scholarships. firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholarships are available!
Contact the undergraduate program director about scholarships.
For more information, go to the Rutgers Global site and look for “Study Abroad”, then search “Rome”