A Minor in Art History requires just 6 classes.
Students who complete the minor have held majors in subjects as diverse as history, languages, math, economics, printmaking, business, and psychology. It is a great way to meet people outside your home discipline.
We encourage Art History minors to become active members of our department, by attending lectures and social events, and by joining our Undergraduate student organization, RAHSA.
ART HISTORY MINOR:
For the minor you need to complete:
- 2 of the following Art History courses: 105, 106, 107
- Plus any 4 art history classes that are 200-level or above.
- There is no need for a list of Art History classes that work for a minor; all the classes that are 200-level and above count.
- You must receive a grade of C or better for the class to count toward the minor
- This will comprise a total of the 6 Art History classes required to complete a minor.
You must achieve a minimum grade of C for classes to count toward the Art History Minor.
HOW TO DECLARE A MINOR:
For questions about transferring credits from other universities, contact the undergraduate program director.
If you are an SAS student, you can declare the minor on-line.
If you are an RBS student, please get the form from your RBS adviser.
If you are a MGSA student, please get the form from your MGSA adviser.
If you are a SEBS student, contact the SEBS adviser.
ARE YOU READY TO DECLARE YOUR MINOR IN ART HISTORY?
If you are an SAS student, use the link below!
(Non-SAS students contact the undergraduate adviser in your home department.)