The Art History Department offers two Study Abroad courses, one in Rome and one in Paris. The Paris course takes place in even years (2018, 2020, etc.) and the Rome program in odd years (2019, 2021, etc.)
These classes are taught in English; you will be outside exploring the city.
- Earn 6 credits in less than 5 weeks!
- Fill CORE requirement for CC (contemporary challenges)
- Visit all the major tourist sites in Paris or Rome and learn their history
- The city is your classroom
- No memorization or tests; papers only
- Approximate dates are early June through the second week of July
In 2017, the price without airfare was $5,500
(Students are responsible for paying for airfare and meals)